Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Looking for Work

SO, I am now departed from my former position as a research scientist at Adobe. Consequently, I am looking for work out here in the Valley.

Of course, now is a good start-up time as well and I have lots of ideas floating around, so we'll have to see if they can be transformed. Perhaps getting back into the entrepreneurial mode is the right thing to do. Start a new firm and grow some interetng technology into a new business with a few key products. Any angels out there interested in some very wild ideas on how to use Web 2.0?

In the meantime, I am reading Accelerando by Charles Stross. Very interesting; sort of like reading William Gibson if he was on speed. Or Phillip K Dick when he was. I like this book!

Aeon Flux was an excellent movie, I thought. The story was fleshed out nicely, not left as an exercise for the viewer as in the series (which was OK for that) and the costuming was fantastic. What incredible suits and dresses!

Looking forward to King Kong.

More later
Bill

No comments: